Our unique business model enables Roadside Protect to provide unequaled levels of service and flexibility to the specialty roadside assistance market and gives clients direct control of their roadside program and end user experience.
When a break down occurs on the road, it is a stressful situation. Immediately, plans have changed and the customer will be delayed, may feel unsafe, be concerned about unknown mechanical problems and cost of repair. The dispatch call center plays a critical role at this stressful time and are the first point of contact to assess the situation and identify the right solution. With that in mind our call center is managed directly to serve client specific programs through training, performance monitoring, and periodic business reviews.
Utilizing proprietary NAVIGATOR technology and highly skilled call center agents, we are able to consolidate the traditional roadside assistance club structure allowing clients to remain in control of every aspect of the program from set up to dispatch, to post service validation. By controlling the customer and client experiences with our unique business model our clients receive:
- Faster program set up including call routing, IVR capabilities, and call monitoring and recording
- Easy customization & control over benefits, messaging, call center scripting, client services integration
- Dedicated call groups with experienced customer service representatives
- Real time access to customer data and claim information
- Customer satisfaction and surveys
- Event marketing and loyalty messaging including text and email promotions to support alternative revenue sources for your company
- Pricing advantage over programs and clubs offered by other roadside assistance providers